CIBOLO, Texas (KXAN) -- The body of a woman swept away in floodwaters outside of San Antonio on Friday has been recovered, according to News 4 San Antonio.
Police in the suburb of Cibolo, just northeast of San Antonio, say a family member called for help overnight after the victim, identified by News 4 as Shireal Boulanger, 58, said she was in a car surrounded by water.
Transportation officials later heard a man -- the woman's husband -- screaming for help near an Interstate 10 frontage road at Santa Clara Road that was flooded with more than three feet of water. The man, who was found clinging to a tree, was rescued and treated for hypothermia along with cuts and bruises.
The man told rescuers that he and his wife were swept away as they drove down the frontage road.
Trump says North Korea agreed to
Dozens of businesses looted amid
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Dozens of businesses looted amid Nicaragua unrest
- Islamic State suicide bomber kills 57 in Afghan capital
- Syrian military pummels IS-held districts in Damascus
- Mexico's Pena Nieto optimistic on NAFTA overhaul talks