COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) -- Video shared by the Ohio Department of Transportation shows a driver reversing down U.S. 33 near Gender Road.
According to the video timestamp, it happened around 6:45 a.m. Tuesday.
The video shows the driver of a white SUV reverse out of a line of traffic, use the entrance ramp to exit onto Gender Road, pull onto Gender Road and turn into a parking lot. The car was in reverse the entire way.
An ODOT spokesperson said they are not sure why the driver chose to drive in reverse, but speculated that the vehicle may have had transmission problems.
The video ends with the line, "Please, don't be that driver."
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Another extended heat wave begins as rain clears
- Austin signs international commitment to end AIDS epidemic by 2030
- Concerns raised over psychological impact on families separated at border
- Austin's mayor arrives in West Texas ahead of visit to 'tent city'