Uncle Julio's Pineapple Bacon Guacamole
1 cup Uncle Julio's Guacamole
2 Tbsp diced pineapple ( 1Ž4" x 1Ž4" pieces)
2 Tbsp cooked bacon chopped( 1Ž2" x 1Ž2" pieces)
1Ž2 Tsp diced red bell peppers
1 Piece green leaf lettuce
1 Tbsp cooked bacon chopped ( 1Ž2" x 1Ž2" pieces)
2 Tsp queso fresco
1 Tbsp diced pineapple ( 1Ž4" x 1Ž4" pieces)
1 lemon wedge
1. Place guacamole in mixing bowl.
2. Add pineapple, bacon, and red bell pepper to mixing bowl and fold into guacamole carefully.
1. Place a piece of Greenleaf on a small plate for decoration
2. Place guacamole on center of plate.
3. Sprinkle additional Tbsp of bacon and queso fresco on top of the guacamole
4. Place additional Tbsp of diced pineapple on one side of guacamole for taste & aesthetics.
5. Place lemon wedge on other side of guacamole. Squeeze the lemon on guacamole before eating.
6. Serve with tortilla chips.
Family and friends held a vigil Wednesday at the State Capitol in hopes that a Bastrop man can win a new trial.
Federal, state and local authorities on Wednesday arrested 15 people and seized 70 firearms in raid on a methamphetamine operation based in Burnet County.
Former Georgetown Police Officer Stephanie Brown said her ex-boyfriend, former Round Rock Officer Eric Poteet, made up accusations against her after she broke up with him.
An unusually cold blast of arctic air arriving early Thursday will be followed by an increasing chance of freezing drizzle/rain and sleet by Friday morning. Winter Weather Advisories will go into effect Thursday evening for parts of the …
FEMA teams returned to Southeast Austin to assess damage to public property like roads, bridges, and parks.
TxTAG’s customer call center lines are jammed as toll road violators scramble to pay up and avoid staying on a published scofflaw list.