SAN MARCOS, Texas (KXAN) -- I-35 in San Marcos at the Blanco River is closed in both directions due to water over the freeway. The Blanco River is seeing record flooding. The freeway was shut down around around 4:30 a.m. on Sunday.
Just before 7 a.m., the northbound lanes were reopened and by 10 a.m., all lanes were back open but congestion will continue.
State Highway 80 at the Blanco River is blocked as well.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Michael Flynn campaigns for GOP congressional candidate
- Xi reappointed as China's president with no term limits
- State: Voicemail about cracking in bridge wasn't picked up
- Sessions fires former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe