SAN MARCOS, Texas (KXAN) -- Some lanes of I-35 will close in San Marcos while TxDOT crews repave the road.
The closure will affect the southbound lanes between SH 123 and Center Point road Sunday and Monday nights. Crews will move the the northbound lanes between Center Point Road and SH 80 Tuesday through Thursday nights. The lane closures will be in the left and center lanes and will be in effect from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
While the lanes are closed crews will repave the bridge decking, which will make the road smoother, safer and more comfortable for drivers.
Drivers are being warned of the closures with road signs, and are being advised to use other routes or allow extra time if travelling through the area while the work is being completed.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- In reversal, Trump orders halt to his family separation rule
- REPLACED: Billboard telling liberals to leave Texas taken down
- Suspect in deadly Kyle hit-and-run arrested; vehicle still missing
- SKETCH: Suspect followed Vietnam vet from bank, beat him and stole $500