GEORGETOWN, Texas (KXAN) -- A 20-year-old Bertram man died early Friday morning when he crashed his pickup truck just east of Georgetown.
The Texas Department of Public Safety says Paulino Luna, Jr. was driving westbound on State Highway 29 around 12:30 a.m. when he left the road and hit a tree. The truck then rolled. Luna, who authorities say was not wearing a seatbelt, was ejected from his truck.
Luna died at the scene.
Neighbors say they're fed up with...
Toll road politics shut the door on I-35
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 60 student teams across Texas get first-hand taste of policing in Round Rock
- World's oldest person dies in Japan at age of 117
- 17 killed as 2 dragon boats capsize in southern China
- Angels' Ohtani set for 'full gorilla' bullpen Sunday