JONESTOWN, Texas (KXAN) -- A man has been pronounced dead after a four-vehicle crash on Farm to Market 1431 in Jonestown around 8 a.m. He has been identified as 62-year-old James Phillip Long.
The road was closed in both directions in Jonestown on the 18800 block of FM 1431, near West Reed Park Road.
STARFlight was supposed to transport a patient, but was cancelled due to weather conditions.
The man who died is estimated to be in his 60s or 70s. There are four additional patients who were injured in the crash. A trauma alert has been issued for a man in his 20's with potentially serious injuries.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 6 dead in chemical factory explosion in Czech Republic
- VIDEO: Dr. Chewbacca tells boy they found him a heart transplant
- Syrian rebels to leave key town in eastern Ghouta enclave
- Police: Man jumps from public gallery in Dutch parliament