The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, July 15, to Sunday, July 21, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Kings of Leon, "Supersoaker" (RCA Records)
2. Avenged Sevenfold, "Hail to the King" (Warner Bros.)
3. John Mayer, "Wildfire" (Columbia Records)
4. Lorde, "Royals" (Lava Music/Republic Records)
5. Justin Timberlake, "Take Back the Night" (RCA Records)
6. Lana Del Rey, "Summerime Sadness" (Interscope)
7. Pearl Jam, "Mind Your Manners" (Island Records)
8. Panic! At the Disco feat. Lolo, "Miss Jackson" (Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen)
9. The Weeknd, "Belong to the World" (Universal)
10. Avicii, "Wake Me Up" (Universal)
1. Avenged Sevenfold, "Hail to the King" (Warner Bros.)
2. Kings of Leon, "Supersoaker" (RCA Records)
3. Wild Club, "Thunder Clatter" (Big Light Recordings)
4. Avicii, "Wake Me Up — Radio Edit" (Universal)
5. Pearl Jam, "Mind Your Manners" (Island Records)
6. CHVRCHES, "Gun" (Universal)
7. The Weeknd, "Belong to the World" (Universal)
8. Ramin Djawadi, "Pacific Rim" (WaterTower Music)
9. John Mayer, "Wildfire" (Columbia Records)
10. Pet Shop Boys, "Love is a Bourgeois Construction" (x2 Recordings Ltd)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
The University of Texas Board of Regents adjourned Thursday without taking action on the job status of embattled UT President Bill Powers.
Longhorns coach Mack Brown talked with reporters Thursday for the first time since reports surfaced this week that he could be stepping down.
After two hours of discussion regarding the final design for Auditorium Shores, the Austin City Council decided to approve the design on a vote of 7-0 with amendments.
Despite what seemed like a surge of controversies, the Austin Aquarium opened its doors to members Thursday for a private pre-entry showing.
One person was killed Thursday in a rollover crash near Cedar Creek, the Bastrop County Sheriff's Office said.
A 15-year-old girl told police she was abducted from the parking lot at Bastrop High School on Wednesday.