Spring has sprung and along with it comes a down-side of something we're known for in these parts of the Hill Country, allergies. Did you know your pets add a whole other element to the mix? Dr. Jenise Daigle of Central Texas Veterinary Specialty Hospital joined us in the studio to tell us more about some common allergies found in pets, ranging from food allergies to skin allergies. Central Texas Veterinary Allergy and Dermatology is a veterinary dermatological referral practice staffed by board-certified dermatologists Dr. Jenise Daigle, Dr. Mitzi Clark and Dr. Heather Akridge. After completing veterinary school, their dermatologists each completed a small animal internship and dermatology residency. During this two or three year residency program, they received extensive training in the diagnosis and treatment of allergic skin diseases, ear diseases, skin cancer, infectious skin diseases, endocrinopathies and immune-mediated skin diseases in dogs, cats, pocket pets and large animals. Central Texas Veterinary Specialty Hospital is located in Round Rock and South Austin. Find them at ctvsh.com or call them at 512-892-9038.
Sponsored by Central Texas Veterinary Specialty Hospital. Opinions expressed by guests on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- China says it may hike tariffs on US pork, other goods
- Police release videos of fatal shooting of unarmed black man
- Nike posts loss due to tax law, but beats expectations
- Idaho governor signs bill toughening abortion rules