LAUREL, MS (KXAN) -- One Mississippi town is telling everyone to pull up their pants!
Officials in Laurel have launched an ad campaign encouraging teens to stop sagging.
The mayor says "no one wants to see your underwear on public display."
Many stores in the town already refuse service to people who don't pull up their pants.
Officials are also working on a law banning saggy pants altogether causing residents think twice before they sag.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: 4 injured after 2 trains collide in Kentucky
- Japan PM's approval ratings dive over land sale scandal
- China appoints US-trained central banker
- Tennessee loses, NC State headed to Sweet 16