CNN - (CNN) - McDonald's is introducing the McVegan burger…In Finland, anyway.
In a trial run, the chain is offering a meatless, soy patty on a quarter-pounder bun in five restaurants around the city of Tampere.
The burger includes a vegan McFeast sauce, ketchup, mustard, fresh tomato, lettuce, onion and pickle slices.
McDonald's says customer feedback will determine whether the McVegan burger goes forward.
Package explodes at FedEx facility...
Jordan, Clippers beat Bucks after
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Jordan, Clippers beat Bucks after Giannis leaves with injury
- Austin bombing suspect's uncle says he was smart, kind
- Serial bomber made a 25-minute confession tape
- Police release video of fatal crash by Uber self-driving SUV