CEDAR PARK, Texas (KXAN) - A two-car crash in Cedar Park killed a 71-year-old woman Tuesday afternoon.
Cedar Park police officers were called to the 200 block of South Bell Boulevard, just south of Park Street, at 3 p.m.
Lizabeth Lefeve was taken to St. David's Round Rock Medical Center where she died at 8:29 p.m. due to internal bleeding.
The crash is still under investigation.
CPPD says this was the fifth deadly crash in the city this year.
Last month, two women were killed in Cedar Park after being thrown from an SUV during a rollover.
Man who ate at La Margarita...
Two arrested in connection with...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Day 2 of Abbott's roundtable to focus on gun regulations, mental health
- Boy recovering after ATV crash and rattlesnake bite
- Field of candidates for Rep. Lamar Smith's seat narrowed down
- 8-year-old girl almost abducted in Williamson County