TRAVIS COUNTY, Texas (KXAN) -- A man's body was found in a wooded area in the Emerald Point area near Lake Travis Wednesday afternoon.
The Travis County Sheriff's Office says deputies found the body around 1:40 p.m. near Forest Way and Forest Trail.
Authorities are working the man's death as a suspicious death until they can rule it out.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- New PAC calls for a 3rd party efficiency audit into city of Austin
- New public ice skating rink planned in Cedar Park sports complex
- DA sources: 3 sex assault victims' lawsuit claims may be legitimate
- Oppressive heat and humidity through the weekend