BASTROP COUNTY, Texas (KXAN) -- Authorities in Bastrop County released surveillance video of a suspect who used cloned credit cards to buy a large amount of fuel at a gas station recently.
The Bastrop County Sheriff's Office says the suspects in these cases use skimmed credit card information to put them on cloned cards. The suspects are going to multiple gas stations to fill up tanks that are usually in the back of pickup trucks.
In one video that was captured on June 4 around 10 p.m., the video shows a white Ford 3/4 or 1 ton pickup with a large white tank in the back. The suspect vehicle also has a diesel Power Stroke engine, clearance lights and a headache rack.
Anyone with information about the suspect or suspect vehicle should call the Bastrop County Sheriff's Office.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Another extended heat wave begins as rain clears
- Austin signs international commitment to end AIDS epidemic by 2030
- Concerns raised over psychological impact on families separated at border
- Austin's mayor arrives in West Texas ahead of visit to 'tent city'