AUSTIN (KXAN) - Students at a high school in northeast Austin have a two-hour delay for a bomb threat on campus.
According to a message from the school to parents, Reagan Early College High School will start at 11 a.m. It says the Austin Police Department and Austin Independent School District police are conducting an investigation at the campus on 7104 Berkman Dr., but when KXAN reached out to APD it said it was not involved.
The school has been deemed safe, according to AISD police chief, but officers are still investigating.
"Out of an abundance of caution, there will be an increased presence of AISD police on campus," the letter said.
Comment on this story below:
Women entrepreneurs, investors work...
APD's newest bomb-sniffing dog needs a n
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Germany sees skullcap protests against anti-Semitism
- Man charged over Mont Saint-Michel incident
- The Latest: Danish inventor to appeal murder sentence
- Kentucky man uses Walmart intercom to ask for help, goes viral