AUSTIN (KXAN) -- Wet weather delayed the ABC Kite Fest this morning, but it didn't spoil the fun! KXAN's own Jim Spencer and David Yeomans joined the kite flyers all day.
This is the 89th year that Central Texans have descended on Zilker Park to show off their kite-flying skills.
And the festival includes more than just kites -- there was the Anteater Fun Run at the Zilker Moontower, the MossFest Concert and all kinds of contests to keep families entertained.
Missed it? View all the photos from the day's festivities here:
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Egypt expels British reporter ahead of presidential election
- 2 small earthquakes shake parts of northern Oklahoma
- Youth give pope piece of their mind, call for transparency
- 50-feet-high mulch pile catches fire near Lake Travis