AUSTIN (KXAN) -- From a variety of frozen fish balls to colorful tropical fruit, Austin's newest Asian grocery store, Hmart, has something for everyone. The new store in northwest Austin also has a food court featuring 10 different shops ranging from baked goods to traditional Korean dishes.
The store is now open at 11301 Lakeline Blvd., just off of US 183.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: Report of dozens killed in airstrike in Syria
- The Latest: Russian lawmaker to UK: Don't escalate crisis
- Survivors of school shooting take gun control message abroad
- Emirates: Attendant who fell from emergency exit has died