AUSTIN (KXAN) -- Austin police say a 79-year-old woman last seen in north Austin has been found.
Herminia Gomez is safe and was back home as of late Wednesday night.
Gomez was last seen in the 300 block of East Home Place, near the intersection of North Lamar Boulevard and West Rundberg Lane, around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- The Latest: Nigeria says no ransom paid for girls' release
- Investors cautious ahead of Fed interest rate decision
- The Latest: IS claims suicide bombing in Afghanistan
- Facebook fined in South Korea for limiting user access