AUSTIN (KXAN) - Family Feud will be holding auditions here in Austin on January 19 th & 20 th. Anyone wanting to audition must register as no walk-ins will be accepted.
Families need to email Austin@familytryouts.com for more information and registration.
- Must have 5 family members related by blood, marriage or legal adoption
- You must be a US citizen or have permission to work within the United States.
- If anyone on the team knows or is related to anyone employed by Fremantle Media, Debmar-Mercury, Wanderlust Productions, or any affiliate that carries the Family Feud they are ineligible.
- If anyone on the team is running for political office or has been on more than two (2) game shows in the last year they are also ineligible.
- If you or anyone on your team has appeared on Family Feud before, it must have been 10 years since the prior appearance to be eligible to play again.
- There is no age requirement to be on Family Feud, but we suggest that contestants are 15 years or older due to the content of the questions.
The freezing and near-freezing rain that swooped into Central Texas overnight prompted numerous school closings and delays and made for a harrowing morning commute on Friday.
A man is charged with murder in the shooting death Wednesday of a woman at a North Austin auto repair shop, police said Friday.
A man is expected to survive after being stabbed in the head at the Salvation Army shelter in Downtown Austin at about 3:45 a.m. Friday.
As the Austin area prepares itself for an impending winter storm on Friday, Dec. 6, many schools have already announced delays.
With freezing temperatures pushing through the region, heating systems will likely be working overtime, which can bring rising energy bills.
Investigators are looking into an overnight fire that left one woman with third-degree burns.