AUSTIN (KXAN) -- A car became lodged under an 18-wheeler on Interstate 35 in north Austin Wednesday morning after a collision.
It happened at 5:18 a.m. on southbound I-35 between East Braker Lane and the West Yager Lane/Tech Ridge Boulevard exit.
One person was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries, Austin-Travis County EMS said. The right lane of southbound I-35 was closed near the wreck while it was cleared, and has since reopened.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Bumgarner breaks hand when hit by line drive, needs surgery
- Curry returns, then injures left knee as Warriors beat Hawks
- French hero officer who swapped himself for hostage dies
- Beard, Texas Tech oust Purdue 78-65 in NCAA East Region