AUSTIN (KXAN) -- Austin police are investigating the cause of a crash where a vehicle flipped and crashed into a building near North Interstate 35.
Around 8:41 a.m. police received a call to tow a vehicle that was possibly on fire in the 10100 block of North I-35 service road at Barwood Park in the southbound lanes, north of Highway 183.
So far, police say they don't think anyone was injured in the crash.
At this time it does not appear that any streets will be closed while crews work to clear the scene of the crash.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Microsoft announces major solar buy in Virginia
- Q&A: The debate over the 'right to try' experimental drugs
- Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Alabama to execute convicted bomber nearly 30 years later