AUSTIN (KXAN) -- The two teens killed in a fiery crash along Riverside Drive Saturday have been identified by Austin Police.
Police say Anderson Palma-Rodriguez racing another vehicle in his four-door Honda when he lost control and struck a billboard post. The car then burst into fire.
Both Palma-Rodriguez, 19, and his passenger, Brianna Moreno, 18, died at the scene.
Police are asking anyone with information about the crash to call the APD Vehicular Homicide Unit Detectives at (512) 974-4424.
The crash is the city's 60th deadly crash of the year and represents the 63rd traffic fatality.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 'Most interesting man' to judge best beard contest
- Afghanistan: 3 wounded in sticky bomb blast in Kabul
- Greek tycoon calls drug charges politically motivated
- Egypt expels British reporter ahead of presidential election