AUSTIN (KXAN) - Two students were hit by a car this week in front of Bowie High School, the Austin Independent School District confirmed Friday.
The district says, while it cannot release their ages or grades, the students were hit Tuesday morning and had non-life threatening injuries.
The driver in Tuesday's crash did not stay at the scene and Austin police say they have not made an arrest.
Officers were called to the 4100 block of West Slaughter Lane in south Austin — just east of MoPac Expressway — at 8:37 a.m. Tuesday.
Another Bowie High student was critically injured on Feb. 21 after being hit by a driver while walking on the sidewalk in front of the school.
The driver in that crash stayed at the scene.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Kuwait expels Philippines ambassador amid dispute
- Finland denies media claims basic income trial fallen flat
- Photographer Joao Silva still shooting despite loss of legs
- France's cultural clout resonates during Macrons' US trip