LULING, Texas (KXAN) - Construction has officially started on the upgrades being made to the intersection of US 183 and Interstate 10 in Luling.
The $1.8 million project includes a new U-turn lane from eastbound I-10 frontage road to the westbound I-10 entrance ramp and two through lanes on US 183.
Work should be completed by this fall.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Fires crews save buildings from brush fire near Leander
- Red pickup sought in gas spill in Williamson County
- High heat and humidity all week
- Trailer fire devastates two Austin rowing clubs