AUSTIN (KXAN) - A man is in the hospital after police say he was struck by a car early Sunday morning.
Austin police were called to the intersection of Wheatley Avenue and Carver Avenue just after 6 a.m.
Officers say when they arrived, the driver had fled the scene. Austin-Travis County medics transported a man in his 20s to the Dell Seton Medical Center with serious life-threatening injuries.
Police do not have a description of the vehicle that hit the man or any information on where the man was walking when he was struck.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- No, Johnny, no: Browns sure top pick Mayfield is no Manziel
- Korean summit starts with a handshake, after year of tension
- Explosive device in package found with note outside Beaumont Starbucks
- 5 years before massacre, gunman promised not to hurt anyone