If you are inspired to train like a champion in this season of athletic competition, Orangetheory Fitness could have just the right regimen. Orangetheory Fitness offers 60-minute workout sessions split into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training with heart rate monitors to track intensity and maximize metabolic burn. Increase energy, get visible results and burn more calories, even after leaving the studio. That's the Orange Effect! Backed by the science of Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption (or EPOC), Orangetheory's heart rate monitored training is designed to maintain a target zone that stimulates metabolism and increases energy. We call it the afterburn. Orangetheory Fitness members burn an estimated 500 to 1,000 calories in 60 minutes. And keep burning calories for up to 36 hours. At Orangetheory, you'll get the energy of a group workout with the attention of an experienced personal coach. Orangetheory Fitness coaches are knowledgeable, encouraging and are committed to helping you meet your fitness goals. You can try Orangetheory Fitness for Free Today with 22 studios in and around Austin. Go to orangetheoryfitness.com for more details.
Sponsored by Orangetheory Fitness Austin. Opinions expressed by guests on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Facebook bans Trump-affiliated data firm Cambridge Analytica
- Russia summons British ambassador over spy poisoning dispute
- Vatican convicts ex-Guam archbishop accused of abuse
- Russia: Thousands more fleeing eastern Ghouta via corridor