AUSTIN (KXAN)- Austin Firefighters spent Saturday morning fighting a house fire in Southwest Austin. The fire was first called out at 6:05 a.m. at the corner of Convict Hill Road and Greenock Street.
Firefighters were able to put the fire out within 30 minutes. They searched the home but could not find anyone inside.
Austin Fire says the fire caused $400,000 in damage. They are looking for what caused the fire to break out. Stay with KXAN.com for updates.
Package explodes at FedEx facility...
Austin bombing suspect's uncle says he
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Austin bombing suspect's uncle says he was smart, kind
- Global tourism predicted to slow after best year ever
- How police finally found the Austin bomber
- Budget deal includes wildfire disaster fund to end borrowing