AUSTIN (KXAN) -- Austin police are looking to identify a man who they say robbed the same gas station twice less than 10 days apart.
The first robbery happened on Tuesday, Dec. 19 at 12:38 a.m. at the Valero in the 2200 block of East Oltorf Street. The second robbery happened on Thursday, Dec. 28 just before 1:30 a.m.
Police say the suspect threatened the clerk both times and, in one of the robberies, he was able to get away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect is described by police as a Hispanic man between the ages of 35 and 40 years old. He's 5-foot-6 and approximately 200 pounds. He has black hair, a mustache and goatee. He possibly has a tattoo on the right side of his neck.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: Duckworth and daughter make Senate history
- Gym employees accuse black member of not paying, call cops
- Stuntman pinned under SUV driven by Sizemore settles lawsuit
- Students asked to list positive aspects of slavery at San Antonio school