TAYLOR, Texas (KXAN) -- An equipment trailer, full of supplies, was stolen from a Habitat for Humanity home build site in Williamson County just before the Thanksgiving holiday.
A spokesperson for the Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County said the trailer was taken sometime between Tuesday morning and Wednesday afternoon, from the 800 block of West 6th Street in Taylor. Volunteers were repairing a home there that was damaged in the 2015 Memorial Day floods.
The trailer contained mostly paint supplies, but also ladders, compressors and other miscellaneous hand tools. The total value is estimated at $9,000. The group plans to have a fundraiser to restock the trailer. To donate, head to the Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County website.
Another trailer at the site was relocated after police warned the thieves could come back for that one too.
If you have any information, you're asked to contact the Taylor Police Department.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- ATF had surveillance video of Austin bomber more than a week ago
- Austin bombing suspect's uncle says he was smart, kind
- Serial bomber made a 25-minute confession tape
- Police release video of fatal crash by Uber self-driving SUV