HOUSTON (KPRC) — Two people in Houston, Texas, say their cars were stolen from the same dealership on the same day while getting a routine oil change.
Meisam Mansor and Jorge Flores said say it happened May 25 at Mossy Nissan.
Mansor said the dealership's insurance provider paid him out for his car's value and he used it to pay off the loan. Now, he has to buy a new car, but says he has no money left from insurance to do so.
Flores says he has not settled with the insurance company and insists he's being given the run around.
Both victims received a loaner car, but still say the dealership hasn't given them the proper attention they deserve.
NBC affiliate KPRC in Houston reached out to the dealership several times, but did not receive a call back for comment.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Another extended heat wave begins as rain clears
- Austin signs international commitment to end AIDS epidemic by 2030
- Concerns raised over psychological impact on families separated at border
- Austin's mayor arrives in West Texas ahead of visit to 'tent city'