ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN) -- A shots fired call had Round Rock police responding to a barricaded subject Friday morning.
Authorities said the call began around 3:55 a.m. in the 1900 block Texoma Drive. Around 8:15 a.m. SWAT fired gas canisters into the home, making Mark Harley Ferguson, 41, exit the home, where he was taken into custody without incident.
Authorities said Ferguson did fire a gun during the incident. He has been charged with Aggravated Assault with Deadly Weapon.
No one else was in the home.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Austin bombing suspect's uncle says he was smart, kind
- Serial bomber made a 25-minute confession tape
- Police release video of fatal crash by Uber self-driving SUV
- Bucks' Antetokounmpo leaves game with ankle sprain