AUSTIN (KXAN) -- Whataburger and James Avery are teaming up to make it easy for you to buy jewelry for that person in your life who also loves the orange and white stripes.
The two companies created a charm that combines the Lone Star State and the Whatburger logo. According to Whataburger's website, the sterling silver charm is made in Texas and is only available on Whataburger's site.
The $60 charm can be placed on a bracelet or necklace.
According to Whataburger's Twitter account, the charm sold out within hours of going live on the site Monday. There is a current wait list for the item. The company says they are working to get them back in stock soon.
H-E-B recalls Cranberry Turkey Salad...
Real or rejected? Texas DMV turns...
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Pope visits Italy's south to honor popular saint, Padre Pio
- Theron calls idea of arming US teachers 'so outrageous'
- The Latest: Russian election monitor fears vote day pressure
- St Patrick's Day Parade to kick off in New York City