BUDA, Texas (KXAN) -- The city of Buda is under Stage 1 Drought Restrictions effective July 27.
The drought restrictions were triggered by the lack of rain in July, which has caused the decrease in water supply for the Barton Springs Edwards Aquifer Conservation District. The restrictions are a part of the city's Drought Contingency Plan and Water Conservation Ordinance.
Water irrigation has been restricted to the hours between midnight and 10 a.m. Water customers will be given a designated day they can additionally water on from 7 p.m. to midnight. Residents with an odd-numbered address are only allowed to water on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Even numbered addresses are allotted Thursdays and Sundays. Additionally commercial or multi-family homes can water on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Malaysia's leader says Rohingya not just
The Latest: Russia expels 23 UK
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: Russia expels 23 UK diplomats in spy spat
- Russia readies to hand Putin new term in presidential vote
- Facebook bans Trump-affiliated data firm Cambridge Analytica
- Russia summons British ambassador over spy poisoning dispute