Austin CyberKnife offers alternative treatment to typical radiation or surgery for cancer patients. Patients can almost always take up right where they left off with their normal activities as soon as they leave. Dr. Doug Rivera, a radiation oncologist and medical director of Austin CyberKnife and Austin Cancer Center talks about Robotic Radiosurgery which is an ultra precise and accurate, non-invasive pain free treatment delivery. Some of the patient benefits of CyberKnife treatment include convenience, less time and stress, it minimizes radiation exposure and it has few to no side effects. Austin CyberKnife is located at 1400 North IH 35, Austin, Texas 78701. You can call them at 512-324-8060 or go to AustinCyberKnife.com.
Sponsored by Austin CyberKnife. Opinions expressed by guests on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.
Package explodes at FedEx facility...
Peru president undone by corruption
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Peru president undone by corruption scandals he vowed to end
- 6 dead in chemical factory explosion in Czech Republic
- VIDEO: Dr. Chewbacca tells boy they found him a heart transplant
- Syrian rebels to leave key town in eastern Ghouta enclave