Our recent rains have got many lawns on a growth spurt, and many of us needing a little help with that. Robin Yard Care to the rescue. Justin Crandall is co-founder of the company he has some amazing tips you have to try. To keep your grass greener, be sure to not mow too short. Typically you want to keep the grass about 2-3" depending on your specific type. You can also help strengthen your soil by mulching the cut grass back into the soil rather than bagging, and adding fertilizer to give your grass the nutrients it needs to stay healthy. Aeration can also help your lawn stay healthy by allowing room for water and nutrients to get to the roots. Robin offers comprehensive ways to put your lawn autopilot, and you can contact Robin at 844-653-2633 or go to tryrobin.com.
Sponsored by Robin Yard Care. Opinions expressed by guests on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Jordan, Clippers beat Bucks after Giannis leaves with injury
- Austin bombing suspect's uncle says he was smart, kind
- Serial bomber made a 25-minute confession tape
- Police release video of fatal crash by Uber self-driving SUV