Erica Garner, KTAB/KRBC - ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) -- The Abilene Animal Shelter was able to give away all their "at-risk" dogs for free after an anonymous donor paid their adoption fees.
Abilene Animal Services commended the donor on their Facebook page, saying "thank you to the good Samaritan who came in and paid the adoption fee(s) for ALL the dogs on the At Risk List!"
There were 5 dogs on the At Risk List to be euthanized the week of March 5, 2018. You can read about the pups here.
It's unknown if all the dogs have been taken home.
Anyone with questions about the dogs can contact the Abilene Animal Shelter at (325) 698-0085.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Overall champs Shiffrin, Hirscher lead season-ending races
- The Latest: Report of dozens killed in airstrike in Syria
- The Latest: Russian lawmaker to UK: Don't escalate crisis
- Survivors of school shooting take gun control message abroad