Chef Fer Candil from Paellas Tapas & More joins KXAN News at …
Eating healthy can be tough for some people, especially if …
Mel's Meals joins KXAN News at Noon to walk you through making …
Tasty Thursday brings a fresh, farm-to-table approach from Eden…
Updated: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 1:31 PM CST
Published : Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 11:02 AM CST
AUSTIN (KXAN) - Mel's Meals brings Spanish spaghetti to the table, with a twist to the old classic.
1. Cook pasta
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
3. Add onion to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Stir in oregano, garlic powder, red pepper, black pepper. Add ground turkey; cook 5 minutes or until turkey is browned.
4. Stir in marinara sauce, olives, cooking wine and 3T parsley; bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes
6. Add spaghetti to sauce mixture.
7. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
8. Garnish packaged portions with remaining parsley
Opinions that are derogatory, attack other users or are offensive in nature may be removed. KXAN is not responsible for the content posted in this comment section. We reserve the right to remove any offensive or off-topic remark or thread. To mark a comment for review by a moderator, click "Report Abuse."